• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy Kong Costume

Elitem42

Smash Rookie
With Otakon only four days away, I need to get on this quick. Do any of you have any ideas on how to make a Diddy Kong costume in such a short amount of time?

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
LOL.

Just get a Banana Suit!
And sing the banana phone song.
Oh man, If I ever get around to finishing my combo vid (AKA recording more footage than the pool of vids I have already), it'll have that song.

Otherwise, red cap, red vest, and find something that looks like a peanut popgun. I'm sure you could do it in a day.

And you need a tail.

Elitem42

Smash Rookie
Yeah. And my main problem I'm having right now is what to do about my area below my waist. Diddy wears no pants.

SonicFire

Smash Apprentice
Then just don't wear pants.

Jk.

Wear a monkey suit, that should have you covered.

fredymartinez1

Smash Journeyman
Get a nintendo hat and wear a red shirt ..... And put on a monkey suit..... Or paint ur self brown!

Player-1

Smash Legend
LOL.

Just get a Banana Suit!
And sing the banana phone song.
Oh man, If I ever get around to finishing my combo vid (AKA recording more footage than the pool of vids I have already), it'll have that song.

Otherwise, red cap, red vest, and find something that looks like a peanut popgun. I'm sure you could do it in a day.

And you need a tail.

Beat you to it =p

Top Bottom