• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy ISJR useful?

DFEAR

Smash Hero
was trying to learn bowser today for ****s and giggles right and was looking into his ISJR of course and came across that everyone could do it i was like O_< awesome!? but i figured wait...how can diddy incorporate this into his game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OROEsKrIwHk

thoughs and input pls. could this be useful?

Originally Posted by Gorron333
ISJR is a technique in brawl that was only just discovered. Basically, if you time it right, even after you've double jumped, you can jump AGAIN by using an air move and have it end JUST before you land.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
lol reminds me of dbz for real tho xD. i like idea of a wall of bairs/fairs tho :p mindgame opponents and ****.

Bellioes

Smash Lord
I dont like it too much either
I believe that diddy has a stronger ground game compared to his air game. But thats just me

Player-1

Smash Legend
Only thing I can see this being useful for is for dodging your own bananas when your opponent gets control over them, but even then it's situational and pretty useless

Top Bottom