• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy changes in 1.1.4

ThePuffDaddy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
flashman69
Okay guys, let's get the show on the road! Post anything and everything you find relating to any Diddy Changes this time around. :4diddy:

Apparently there is some sort of frame change in one or more moves per some data mining. It's most likely nothing too important, but it'd be nice to find out what his changes are.

D

Deleted member

It's pretty clear that he has no changes whatsoever, and if he does, it's barely noticeable.

thewildsun

Smash Rookie
Was the Instant Popgun Cancel removed in this patch? I can't do it anymore. I was never great at doing it though, so it would be nice for someone else to confirm.

D

Deleted member

Was the Instant Popgun Cancel removed in this patch? I can't do it anymore. I was never great at doing it though, so it would be nice for someone else to confirm.
You can still perform it.

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
I recall not being able to short hop fast fall up air after the up air nerfs without landing lag, and now I can do it, since when was this change made?

Top Bottom