• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Did you listen?

Hallowed Storm

Smash Journeyman
I'll probably play it a lot. I will barely play Melee after Brawl comes out, so I think I'll have a crazy Melee burst on Feb. 9th or something, just to make it special before it is forgotten. :)

To six years of fun!!

xbrinkx

Smash Ace
I've been preparing my smash mind and slowly turning back on stages and items. I've succeeded too, I use all of the items except for invincible and healing items for playing. I sadly never got into the advanced technique thing until a few months ago when I really wanted to know about wavedashing. Shortly before I learned about wavedashing I switched to Fox to prepare speed for Sonic so when I learned about wavedashing it pretty much was useless when I used it since I could easily dash farther then I could slide. So I never really developed a habbit. I have been dash dancing though. Too bad I don't have any smash literate friends near me to play, I've been forced to battle CPUs all the time. Only stages I have turned off in the random are Icicle Mountain and rainbow cruise. I randomly pick a CPU character and set them to level nine then press the random button on stage select. I have all items on except healing and invincible items. I've been trying to prepare for the random factor that Brawl will invevitably have and keep items and stages open so I won't habbitly turn them off. If you want to know how I slowly made this change ask.

TheGlitchMaster

Smash Lord
i was great at melee, but once i beat single player, i stoped playing. then, my friend kemkian told me about a group of smashers, i had already lost my touch. i'm just waiting for brawl.... that day i can learn a new charicter, and become good again.

Top Bottom