• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Did you guys know that Pac-Man was originally Puk-Man?

shinobibeat

Smash Rookie
NNID
shinobibeat
oh btw were doing a 24 hour Charity Event on twitch!

Come check out Smash 4 The Children, a 24-Hour Charity Streaming Event for the charity: Childs Play. This Event begins November 21st at 6pm Eastern time! This Event will not only have Smash Bros. for Wii U but many other games included. So come on by just to hang out and maybe even donate, remember even the smallest amount helps!

This event will be held at twitch.tv/thatchner

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
I love waffles, with REAL maple syrup. It taste so good, with REAL butter of course. But one time I had Belgian waffles, and they were so soft and cake-like. They tasted different. They weren't bad, but I didn't like them for waffle-eating time. Maybe it was the brand. I don't know. I might give it a try another time. Some REAL Belgian waffles.

oh btw old. and cool.

shinobibeat

Smash Rookie
NNID
shinobibeat
I love waffles, with REAL maple syrup. It taste so good, with REAL butter of course. But one time I had Belgian waffles, and they were so soft and cake-like. They tasted different. They weren't bad, but I didn't like them for waffle-eating time. Maybe it was the brand. I don't know. I might give it a try another time. Some REAL Belgian waffles.

oh btw old. and cool.
Real Belgian waffles are pretty great, had them once only though so I couldn't describe them too well. But yeah sorry, I realized that this sub forum was more appropriate, sorry for the confusion

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
Real Belgian waffles are pretty great, had them once only though so I couldn't describe them too well. But yeah sorry, I realized that this sub forum was more appropriate, sorry for the confusion
Man whatever, you're good. :p

Smash just finished updating :D

Good luck!

Top Bottom