• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Did they remove Tourney Mode?

pollo20x6

Smash Journeyman
I never realized this, but the option is gone.
All I can choose on the main online menu screen is:
- With Friends
- With Anyone
- Conquest
- Spectate
- Internet Options

When did they remove it? It was the only way I could test to see if I was banned?

D

Deleted member

IIRC tourney mode is now disabled as Miiverse had been discontinued several hours ago. This also means one will no longer being able to upload replays to YouTube and sharing custom stages/replays.

Sayonara :kirby:

pollo20x6

Smash Journeyman
IIRC tourney mode is now disabled as Miiverse had been discontinued several hours ago. This also means one will no longer being able to upload replays to YouTube and sharing custom stages/replays.

Sayonara :kirby:
So now there's really no way for Wii U players to know if they're banned? :/

Eekum_bokum

Smash Cadet
I had a feeling it had to do with Miiverse shutting down. Really sucks because I loved switching between 1v1 FG and Tourney mode, just to keep it interesting even though most players in tourney mode were clearly worse than regular FG matches.

Top Bottom