• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

did rest get worse?

Corner-Trap

Smash Ace
Honestly I feel that rest didn't get nerfed. In Melee rest KO'ed around 10-30 while the average KO was around 80. In Brawl rest KO's at around 50-70 while the average KO is around 120.

Mada90

Smash Apprentice
Honestly I feel that rest didn't get nerfed. In Melee rest KO'ed around 10-30 while the average KO was around 80. In Brawl rest KO's at around 50-70 while the average KO is around 120.
The real problem is that juggling at higher percentages is harder and less effective,that's why it 's nerfed,IMHO.

RPK

Smash Lord
Actually...If you abuse the new damage and knockback system, and keep using uairs, its actually a lot easier to juggle your opponent into a rest ._.

Mada90

Smash Apprentice
Well yes,i mean that works with the last stock or so,the move has to hit the opponent to lose knockback right?You need some time to be able to do some juggling to rest with uair.
Your point seems like a good way to overcome the problem i talked about,but it doesn't eliminate it,IMHO.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
what are you talking about only good on the last stock? The knock back system only keeps track of like your last 10 moves.

Mada90

Smash Apprentice
what are you talking about only good on the last stock? The knock back system only keeps track of like your last 10 moves.
I guess i should read more about the decay system before talking then,it looks like i completely misunderstood it,i apologize.:p

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
People need to stop creating these threads. There are millions of other threads saying the same thing. Use your eyes people.

Aptera

Smash Cadet
drrr drr drr characters have been nerfed/changed including fox and falco

Top Bottom