• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Did Playing MGS Give Anyone Else The Urge To Pwn With Snake?

~The Koopa King~

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3169-5182-0524
i never played a mgs game before and was kinda iffy on maining snake

but after i had gotten the essentials collection last weekend and played some of MGS1(PS1)
it just put me in the mood to go through a few rounds of brawl using snake

who knows maybe i'll even try and improve my snake because of this and main him 0_0...

The Enemy

Smash Apprentice
I only started playing Melee because Snake was announced for Brawl. I wanted to practice so I can represent with me favorite videogame character against all the Nintendo lovers. Well, turns out they changed so much of the game's physics from Melee to Brawl that it was mostly just a waste of time playing Melee...but...it's not like I'm pissed or anything.. >.>

jamesyla

Smash Rookie
i never played a mgs game before and was kinda iffy on maining snake

but after i had gotten the essentials collection last weekend and played some of MGS1(PS1)
it just put me in the mood to go through a few rounds of brawl using snake

who knows maybe i'll even try and improve my snake because of this and main him 0_0...
I actually started playing MGS again this week and beat MGS:TTS on GC and MGS2:Sons of Liberty. (: I never played MGS1 and I never beat 2.. Tearing it up with Snake in Brawl made me want to play MGS again!

On to Snake Eater..

ChrisLionheart

Smash Apprentice
I actually started playing MGS again this week and beat MGS:TTS on GC and MGS2:Sons of Liberty. (: I never played MGS1 and I never beat 2.. Tearing it up with Snake in Brawl made me want to play MGS again!

On to Snake Eater..
you best finish that mgs1, that's the true classic right there.

Top Bottom