• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Did I pre-order SSBB to late?

S2

Smash Lord
Many stores do not look at when you preordered to determine who gets them first. I don't know what Walmart's policy is, but say Gamecrazy preorders until the national limit is reached. They don't care about the per store amount and if there is a bonus or shortage, its first come first served amongst preorder customers.

EvoIII8

Smash Rookie
I pre-ordered mine yesterday and paid for the entire game upfront. If you are going to pre-order...do that. It is you best bet and it will be so much easier when you go to pick it up. The guy at GameStop said that people who pay full when they preorder get first priority. My GameStop is big and is supposed to get around 200 copies. I am still going to wake up early on the ninth and shoot out to GS just to be sure.

Top Bottom