• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

did any of you notice...(New Item)

Youkai Master

Smash Apprentice
It's Time Stop from Tales of Symphonia (PS2 version) D:

That would be too good, with the screen going black and white too and everything :colorful:

pud22

Smash Apprentice
if we are talkin bout reversin time what if it like reversed age. for example link would turn into young link, mario into baby mario etc. i dunno

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
well the thing is it would be unfair if it only stoped one character. everyone would attack him/her. also it probably wont affect the stage and whatnot, only the characters who didnt use it. also two characters cant use the item at once, because the first one to pick it would would freeze the other before the other uses it. once the firsts time freeze is over, the other then activates his/her clock item.

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
also on DS.

...Which reminds me, DIDDY KONG RACING FO' VC!!!! (not to mention SSB)
we got it for DS, I highly doubt, nay know it wont be on VC if they have a DS game out of the same one. that would be horrible marketing.but a ssb VC game would be total a win. so ya how long would it stop other characters? since it stops all the others, I think around 5 secs, what do you guys think?

pass the syrup

Smash Journeyman
maybe it is used to time how long it takes for the person to pick it up to realize that it doesn't do anything?

*twilight zone music playing*

ARX-7 Arbalest

Smash Journeyman
Temple Hills, Maryland or University of MD, Baltim
IGN makes a pretty good predicition on what it is in their Smash Bros FAQ blog.

"one image also shows what looks to be a stopwatch. Likely, it's the Magical Clock from the original Legend of Zelda, which would freeze all enemies on the screen when Link grabbed it back in his first-ever adventure. It could work the same way in Brawl, forcing all players besides the one who picks it up to be frozen in mid-air or mid-move for a short while, while the one unfrozen fighter gets to either take a breathe or go and deal out some extra damage to his or her frozen foes"

http://wii.ign.com/articles/809/809868p1.html

enjoy

Top Bottom