• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DHD Home Stage?

Foosedogg

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ponyhater123
He is unlocked on Battlefield... any early copy holders know what he has in All Star? I can't find out until AT LEAST NEXT WEEK, if not the 3rd, depending on if I get a ***. 3DS.

UberMadman

Smash Lord
NNID
Psychotic_Forces
When Giant Duck Hunt Dog was fought in Classic Mode, he was fought on the Nintendogs Stage.

I think he'll be like R.O.B. and not really have a home stage.

Foosedogg

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ponyhater123
When Giant Duck Hunt Dog was fought in Classic Mode, he was fought on the Nintendogs Stage.

I think he'll be like R.O.B. and not really have a home stage.
Well, to be fair, a Gyromite stage wouldn't have been fun, but if DHD gets Nintendogs, I assume WFT and Miis get Pictochat? I coulda SWORN WFT was on Living Room in Classic.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I hope there is a Duck Hunt stage on the Wii U... and the stage hazard is the hunter shooting at moving targets (from NES Zapper games) from the fourth wall... kinda like the Duck Hunt stage in Crusade.

Ragna22

Smash Ace
He might have a stage on the Wii-U version, and if he does it'd probably be the field Duck Hunt takes place in, in which case it'll be a walk-off and the only stage hazards would be the 8-bit ducks and someone off screen shooting at the ducks and other players with an NES zapper.

Chauzu

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure we're getting a Duck Hunt stage on the Wii U. Duck Hunt was a console game after all.

And, contrary to ROB, Duck Hunt is an actual game.

Top Bottom