• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DH can suppressing glitch

MASAMASA

Smash Rookie
Hi everyone,

I was playing with 2 friends (local) the other day with Duck Hunt when my friend playing Rosalina used its down B to make my explosive can disappear.

I don't exactly know what happened, but the can's sprite stayed on the screen, without any hitbox. The main issue is, the game still knew the can was on the stage and I couldn't throw a new can (even after dying)! Basically, my neutral B attack got impossible to use for the rest of the match! (considering it's one of DH's best move that's quite the handicap).

I recorded the match but have yet to film it with my phone and upload it.

Sorry if anyone mentionned this glitch before. Does anyone met this kind of glitch before?

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
I've seen the same happen with D3s Gordon. Same concept but different character and move. Hopefully it gets figured out, this would suck if it happened in tournament

Top Bottom