• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DEWcision 2016

TheWolfBunny

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Patrick
3DS FC
2320-6699-6288
As many of you are probably aware of this by now, Mountain Dew is holding a voting competition where they will be bringing back two of its own flavors for a limited time: Mountain Dew Baja Blast and Mountain Dew Pitch Black. The flavor that gets the most votes on July 9th will get to stay in store shelves permanently after the summer. The flavor that I really want to win the DEWcision is Mountain Dew Baja Blast, for I love its tropical lime storm of a taste. It's always been available at Taco Bell ever since 2004. If Baja Blast loses, then that means I have to go to Taco Bell each and everytime for it. It's like trying to go to the store to get each new bottle of milk for your new baby. It's just not gonna work. As for Mountain Dew Pitch Black? Eh... I'm gonna have to say... not so much. It's supposed to be a grape soda, but its taste is a little tangy. That's why it's not so good compared to Mountain Dew Baja Blast.
Together, if you guys can help me out, we can get Mountain Dew Baja Blast to win the DEWcision!
#VoteBajaBlast

To learn more about DEWcision 2016, visit
http://www.mountaindew.com/dewcision2016/

Top Bottom