• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Devy's Ganon(4 Vids)

El Drago

Smash Cadet
well if u want us to judge your skill as ganon i would 1st like to say you are much better off showing us offline videos because wifi matches can range from kinda laggy to unplayable. it can skew the presentation of your performance.

from what i saw it looks like you are very scared to approach your target and are playing a bit more defensivly than u should. try using your D air on the way up from jumps to avoid the lag.

also stay away from that part of the boat.

*edit* reading this again, kinda looks condescending. i didnt really compliment you! some real solid game in those vids, and i love the ganoncides!

Renth

Smash Hero
Good **** devy, i can't really critque you in brawl but all i can say is keep up the good work. Show me how to do a "Devy Punch" in brawl man. Mess em up for me.

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
I watched all of your videos.

2nd Video: That darn boat got both of you guys good, but good attempts to try to drown him with side-b's and spikes.

3rd Video: First minute had a good **** combo from you. You were able to tech-chase him to his death. I loved that d-air spike when that Ike player was recovering because I always do that to Ike players also. Seems like we are both Ike killers egh?

4th Video: Good ganoncides at the perfect moments. Other than that, stage was crappy.

My critique: Good Ganondorf with a good common sense and predictions. It's scary that you control Ganondorf just like I do. Hope that you **** a lot more people, especially Ike mainers.

Devilution

Smash Journeyman
Wow good comments...
lol thanks Renth I'll try...
and I'm going to try and get in non wifi matches...it's just I can't drive yet =/ Drivers ed this summerrrrrr.

Top Bottom