• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Deviantart Problem

Proud_Smash_N00b

Smash Ace
When I look at other people's Deviantart profiles, I can only view the first page of people's favorites and can't look at any scraps. I saw something on their site that said to disable all pop ups. I did that and nothing happened. I tried it on Firefox and AOL explorer and still nothin happened.

And if antiviruses have to do with it, then I have Norton 2006 and AVG Free.

Can you please help me out?

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Try contacting the dA staff. They should know the most about their own website. You tried it with multiple browsers, so it may just be a site problem.

Also, try manually typing in things for the second page of the favorites gallery. Such as, it would be [username].deviantart.com/favourites/#_featured--2 for page two. Just replace the two with other numbers for other pages in the gallery.

Proud_Smash_N00b

Smash Ace
they know about the problem and they said to disable pop up blockers
I contacted them about a month ago and they didn't say anything

The page loads, its just that you don't see any pictures, just some gray square with the dA logo

Top Bottom