• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

desynching

P a i n

Smash Cadet
I've looked all over Youtube for a BRAWL guide on desycnhing and I can only find the method of dash dancing. Are there any other ways of Desynching? (According to YT melee used to have a fair few) The stickied guide in this section mentions 'N-ice block' or 'N-blizzards', what're they?
Silly questions I know, newbie here :)

Snail

Smash Lord
Hold B at the start of a match is an easy one, but yeah. I've been wondering about the same thing, I only know pivots and dashdancing. And tripping of course, but that's not too reliable xD

N-ice blocks are ice blocks performed by Nana. N-grab = Nana grab, P-grab = Popo-grab, etc.

gordon117

Smash Cadet
I can't do many of those, but I find one of the easiest ones in the "blonde roll" because when back rolling you get nana to roll behind them and grab, its nice.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Umm...question. I've been trying it for quite a while, but does "Start of Match Desynch" even work online?

chewyy

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure it does. The lag may make it harder, though.
Also, when playing online, you can pause desynch.
I could be wrong, I don't really play online much/at all.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
It doesn't work because the game wastes your start-up desynch in the waiting area. Try it in there :).

Top Bottom