• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Desynch with dash dance *vid*

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion
Yeah, that's a pivot desynch. The only difference is that dash lag has been greatly reduced (removed?) and there is no longer need to do a perfect pivot. Kudos to the vid maker for actually trying this stuff out.

Edit - That dude has some seriously awesome vids.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Thank you!! I've been w8ing for a vid like this, now I can have no worries about maining the IC's again

ShumPenPo

Smash Apprentice
Ok...watch the ending. Im not sure exactly what is going on but is Popo keeping nana from falling, are they both holding the ledge, is she just stuck to popo, are they alternating on the ledge, but somehow nana doesnt immediatly fall to her death when popo is on the ledge.

soulz

Smash Cadet
I didn't have melee, but a friend did, and i 'mained' as IC so i can't really tell , but by the look of that vid does it look easy to desynch?

KmezzLIGHTNING

Smash Cadet
sweet! i love how nana is now able to "hover" with a loaded smash attack if popo has strayed to far... this will make up for not being able to wavedash them into one group

Top Bottom