• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Desynch at the beginning

Chaco

Never Logs In
Well you can do the blonde roll, but you need to check out the IC desynching thread. There is one somewhere I believe.

Miller

Smash Lord
Well you can do the blonde roll, but you need to check out the IC desynching thread. There is one somewhere I believe.
Hes talking about as soon as the match starts.

What you have to you is hold down an attack when the timer is counting down, as soon as it says go, Nana will do the attack, but Popo shouldn't. Right after Nana does her attack, let go, then use what ever attack you wish.

I usually do an Ice block for my first move.

LinkinParkmetre

Smash Cadet
I can do a smash, or a slide grab, or whatever?
Just hold an attack hmmm?

I found something interesting (mb it's not the good topic), but if you do ice on air, then b up, this wont od the b up right, and you fall. You have to wait time. Same thing with an aérial b down. the more interesting is that even if b down touches the ground, you won't be able to b up.

Miller

Smash Lord
Yea, its pretty messed up, those moves desync them for a second, so popo would finish first, and if you try to up b right away, it wouldnt work because there not in sync

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Hes talking about as soon as the match starts.

What you have to you is hold down an attack when the timer is counting down, as soon as it says go, Nana will do the attack, but Popo shouldn't. Right after Nana does her attack, let go, then use what ever attack you wish.

I usually do an Ice block for my first move.
Really? That sounds a lot easier. I always just wait until the timer says 1 and then I press B and hope I desynced right at the start xD, usually works, but your way sounds easier.

Miller

Smash Lord
Yea, its been around since melee, just hold it down untill you actually see it happen, the timing is pretty easy to get

Top Bottom