• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Desync: Rosalina Grabs, Luma Spinning Jabs

Rosalumamain

Smash Rookie
Hello Smashboards. I am sorry to post yet again about my encounter with Rosaluma. The first thread's video was not playing, so I uploaded it to YouTube. Would someone kindly explain to me what exactly happened? Rosaluma seemed to have grabbed DK, as Luma executed his spinning get jab. No custom moves, nor equipment was used during the match. I can assure you that it was not a, "boost grab," either.

Last edited:

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
Can't post a link because I'm on my phone, but search "the luma spin and you". In short, if you input a jab while Rosalina is teching, you can cause the luma to infinitely spin while you're free to do anything else. Super fun with edge guards or grabs.

Rosalumamain

Smash Rookie
Can't post a link because I'm on my phone, but search "the luma spin and you". In short, if you input a jab while Rosalina is teching, you can cause the luma to infinitely spin while you're free to do anything else. Super fun with edge guards or grabs.
Ahhh, thank you! So I guess it was implemented after all -- this thread is useless now lol :/

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
Well kinda. I'd totally recommend reading the guide through; it's a fun technique for showing off.

We could always change the title and use this thread to talk about which Rosalina dress is the prettiest ( spoiler: it's totally the red one ).

...or not. That's fine too.

Last edited:
Top Bottom