• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Denver Monthly Casuals - Brawl Minus

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
Just to give you an age range, the guys in our current group are between 22 and 28.

Smoking and alcohol is fine. Green is welcomed, but, please keep it on the patio.

This would be once a month. We have room to put up more tvs if needed to run brawl minus and project m separately.

Pizza will be provided and any donations are welcomed. I just run by Little Caesars and grab a few of the $5 pizzas depending on how many people confirm.

Let me know if you're interested so I can get together a good date. Saturday nights and Sundays work best for me.

Last edited:

PoisonSandwich

Smash Rookie
I live in southwest Denver near 2-85 and Federal. I am 17 though so I am not as old as your age group but I am still willing to play some.

Salocin97

Smash Rookie
Is this still going on? Me and about 4 of my friends have been really getting into smash lately and if this is still going on we would love to come.

Day•vG

Smash Rookie
NNID
Day-vG
Im down for Brawl/any smash. I'm in denver, close to downtown. Im up for practicing and tourneys anytime.

Top Bottom