• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Denver, CO Smashers wanted!!!!!

Day•vG

Smash Rookie
NNID
Day-vG
Hey dudes!

Just started sm4sh, love it.
I played 2 FG games, both with japanese ppl, and i had about 15-20 frames of lag. Is there anyone that lives in the CO area that is looking for online training partners? is there anyone in Denver that would wanna have weeklys or something? Anything, i just want to play and get better. Without lag.

Sharkii

Smash Rookie
First CO post I've seen, a little late, but I also just started playing sm4sh and would like to get better. Getting a gamecube adaptor soon and working on my fox/captain falcon play. I'm around 30 minutes from Denver so there shouldn't be lag, hit me up.

H€RO

Smash Rookie
NNID
jhiggs23
3DS FC
3969-5139-6694
Yo another from CO representing, average player here but definitely down to get some weekly sets in unfortunately I only have the 3ds version so I can mostly just do some online play but I have good internet.
I main Ness, working on villager as a secondary and a little mewtwo right now, contact whenever and we can talk more

Day•vG

Smash Rookie
NNID
Day-vG
Hey guys!

I havent been around for a while. Sorry for the delay.

I am hosting weeklies for smash 4 now. If any of you are into the idea just send me a msg with your number or something. its at my place in Cap hill, close to cheeseman.

Last edited:
Top Bottom