• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Demo Roster was really limiting...

LucinaSuitSamus

Smash Cadet
...But it was amazing!

The fact that we could actually GET and try Smash a month before it comes out was truly outstanding. And although the demo roster was tiny, I found myself playing for such a long time! I even surprised myself!

Now onto the point of this thread... as the title suggests, the Demo Roster was incredibly tiny. And extremely teasing, showing off all the other characters faded out.

If you could add 3 more playable characters, bumping the demo roster to 8, who else would you add?

I'd add Samus, Zelda, and Rosalina. Samus is part of the original 12, and would also allow practice on tether recovery for New Smashers. Zelda would be our principle of magic and timing. Rosalina & Luma would offer the unique two-person gameplay. Not only would these three be interesting choices, but they would also allow for choice of female characters (default female, Villager doesn't count), but also for diverse movesets and more match up possibilities.

If you could add one more stage, what would you add?

I'd add Arena Ferox. It's a simple, flat stage when it comes down to basics. Many Smashers are familiar with the Pokemon Stadium concept. This is the same idea, just with Fire Emblem.

Mr. Mumbles

Smash Ace
I'd add Little Mac, Palutena, and Robin.

As for stages.... maybe the old grey gameboy one?

MargnetMan23

Smash Lord
I'd say realistically the best choices would be Kirby, Samus, and Little Mac

EDIT: And if it were judging by the characters I'd actually WANT to use...

Robin, Bowser, and Olimar

Last edited:

TheZapp

Smash Journeyman
im just glad mega man is one of them. really anxious to try him out
I was super hyped for megaman. But when I tried him he has really not that great.
Sadly for me I hated both the newcomers in this demo

Pink!

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KirbyCanvasCurse
3DS FC
3695-0038-5541
I'd probably add Kirby, Bowser, and Samus. I was also surprised to see that Kirby or Pit wasn't included.

Kain6th

Smash Ace
I was super hyped for megaman. But when I tried him he has really not that great.
Sadly for me I hated both the newcomers in this demo

I think its just people aren't used to how different he plays compared to other characters. but ill give him many tries and see how he is myself

TheZapp

Smash Journeyman
Kirby/pit and another newcomer. but honestly people should not get their hopes up for this

TheZapp

Smash Journeyman
I think its just people aren't used to how different he plays compared to other characters. but ill give him many tries and see how he is myself
Fair enough. Since I loved megaman so much I TRIED to like him, but idk something was not clicking with him for me

Top Bottom