• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Demo Disc for Brawl?!

Lynkx

Smash Journeyman
Ah well, they gave a valid reason why not. Besides, you only have to wait a few more days.

Try living in Europe

CrazyShaman

Smash Apprentice
Given how old that is, and how close brawls release is, I don't think it matters.

Tsun

Smash Rookie
Some stores may do it anyway.

I know one of the Gamestops near me is planning on cracking open the "Do Not Open Until March 9th" box and throwing in a copy of the disc.

C Dawg009

Smash Cadet
Ah well, they gave a valid reason why not. Besides, you only have to wait a few more days.

Try living in Europe
Try being American. Lol jk.

On a more serious note, even if everyone with a Wii had heard of Brawl, what if they don't know of its awesomeness? What if they decide that it's another Melee clone and not to buy it? What if they parents thought this game wasn't appropriate for their kids (wut)? Wouldn't a demo of the game change their minds? -_-

Zoolander

Smash Journeyman
This entry was posted on Monday, October 15th, 2007 at 9:21 pm...
This is clearly in response to a Demo disc BACK THEN. Remember when we were all crazy for the E4All Demo and wanted it to be released to the public? The online petitions? All the crazy expectations? We'll still get an in-store demo.

Unless I misunderstood the topic.

P.R.P.

Smash Rookie
With Brawl a week away, sorry Europe, a demo channel really doesn't interest me anymore. I just want to play the actual game.

Top Bottom