• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Demo Characters Tips & Tricks Master Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anomalous Adam

Smash Cadet
NNID
Anomalous_Adam
3DS FC
2020-0165-2865
I see a lot of people posting things like "X is so much faster!" but if you really think about it, every character is faster because the gameplay itself is faster, so instead of contrasting the differences between previous versions of characters I think we should be focusing on the combo potential and less-obvious information. If anyone has any new information to add I will edit this thread.

Mario: Can use down throw + utilt + upsmash at low percentages for great damage. Dair is pretty great and can be used multiple times in the air if it misses initially.

Link:

Mega Man: Been wondering what that leaf shield is good for? Well, it's for grabs! First, use the leaf shield then grab your opponent and thrash at him a couple times followed by a forward throw for a whopping 22 damage.

Villager: Can fire his forward B as a projectile by tapping it or use it to recover by holding B.

Pikachu:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom