• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Delfino, uh, glitch? I'm not too sure what it is.

Mushroom Pie

Smash Rookie
I did a quick search and couldn't find anything, so hopefully this is not old!

I was just messing around with some friends in Brawl tonight, and on one round I got something weird to happen on Delfino Plaza with Kirby. We were floating through the air on the main platform thing. My friend was Falco and was using his over B to come back to the stage, so I did a spot dodge as Kirby, but somehow I managed to drop through the floor of the platform.

Does anyone have any clue what happened? I imagine that would be a pretty big boon if you could manage to pull that off consistently.

kirbz

Smash Apprentice
imo, i think that when he used up-B, it hit at the end of the spot dodge and hit you shield (from behind). then you got pushed off the edge but DI'ed the opposite direction and made it look like you fell thru.

Top Bottom