• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Delete

D

Deleted member

Delete this thread

Last edited by a moderator:

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Find and locate your R or L button. Ask for a friends help if you can't find them, they are super advanced buttons.
Hold one of these buttons. When an opponents presses a button you press A to shieldgrab. Punish them every time and they will whine about your cheap grab.

tekkie

Smash Master
brawl is incredibly anti-noob-friendly for this.

run up to them. shield. grab when they attack. do this forever.

this will work until they actually understand anything about brawl

ZLF Aurora

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0688-5734-1939
Its annoying as hell when you keep losing to this and the player acts like they're the best.
Press L or R to not lose to scrubs.

Seriously, don't lose to scrubs, scrub.

link2702

Smash Champion
it sounds like you're getting beat by extremely simple things, honestly if your opponents are easily beating you by predictable tactics, then by definition they are playing better than you, because you can't seem to understand how to avoid a fairly simple strategy and instead decide to complain about it and act like what they're doing is "cheap" or shows no "skill" because you've made up an arbitrary list of things in your mind that only you yourself deem worthy as showing any skill, and when the opponent does things that don't fall into your arbitrary list, you complain about it.

By definition this is what we like to call a scrub.

D

Deleted member

it sounds like you're getting beat by extremely simple things, honestly if your opponents are easily beating you by predictable tactics, then by definition they are playing better than you, because you can't seem to understand how to avoid a fairly simple strategy and instead decide to complain about it and act like what they're doing is "cheap" or shows no "skill" because you've made up an arbitrary list of things in your mind that only you yourself deem worthy as showing any skill, and when the opponent does things that don't fall into your arbitrary list, you complain about it.

By definition this is what we like to call a scrub.
how do i make the jump from scrub to semi noob

D

Deleted member

Find and locate your R or L button. Ask for a friends help if you can't find them, they are super advanced buttons.
Hold one of these buttons. When an opponents presses a button you press A to shieldgrab. Punish them every time and they will whine about your cheap grab.
I CANT FIND MY L AND R BUTTONS PLS HELP I HAVE NO FRIENDS

Top Bottom