• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Delaware Smasher looking for others! (Melee and PM)

BlackDr.Mario

Smash Cadet
Looking for other people to play against, maybe even start a crew haha. I'm really trying to get into the competitive scene soon but I'm not good enough. For now I'm just looking to play. Haven't done a tournament yet but 2014 is my year so watch for me!

All my character and personal stats are in bio so feel free to check there for info before asking (FI needs to be updated tho haha)

Morphine

Smash Cadet
Hey man! Finally another Delaware smasher! I live in Newark just by the Bob Carpenter center. We should definitely get up and play. I'm completely new to the comp smash scene so it'd be really nice to have someone else to spar. If you wanna hit up xanadu this tuesday (assuming it's still on this week) I'll make the ride with you. No license til feb tho.

Top Bottom