• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Deity Link?

Cazobie

Smash Rookie
Alright so the whole ocarina of time skin thing is pretty cool but imo it doesn't even look as good as the melee link, anyways point is link needs a skin from the PM art team and what better skin to do than Deity from Majoras mask? any other ideas for link skins?

mtmaster

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mtmaster_2k7
3DS FC
0645-7185-4095
it's just a skin, it works with both.
I have heard that sometimes the difference in bone manipulation may cause some lag or players won't always be able to to techs because added aesthetic changes. I actually ended up getting rid quite a few costumes I had in my game because of this, as I didn't want to hamper anyone's ability to play simply because I wanted a cool looking skin in my game.

J3f

Smash Cadet
I've always wanted a Fierce Deity Link skin for Ike actually. The Fierce Deity never uses a shield or items, but no one's made this mod yet. Come on he's the only two handed sword wielder in smash.

Top Bottom