• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Degree of Customization with Hackless

FishSlappinDance

Smash Cadet
I have the hackless version of Project M and I've been wondering what degree of customization I have available with this set.

I know that you can replace stages and music, but I was wondering if it is possible to replace SSS icons as well as character sounds within the hackless copy.

Mr.Jackpot

Smash Lord
You have everything except for Character/Menu/Hit SFX sounds and custom intros/SSE movies, but nobody cares about the custom videos.

The best way to run Project M is to mod your Wii (there's zero risk at this point if you know how to read correctly) and use USB loading, you get the customization of Riivolution but even faster loading times than Gecko.

FishSlappinDance

Smash Cadet
Ok, that's what I thought, thanks!

I have another question though, is it possible to change character files that were meant to go over one character and put it over another? I'm looking at this Mewtwo mod that's meant to go over Lucario and I was wondering if I could put it over R.O.B. instead.

uCooL

Smash Ace
NNID
SuperMurio
its possible, but if its not already on the brawl vault you'll have to learn how to do it yourself. porting a character over another character isnt just drag and drop unfortunately.

Doq

Smash Lord
Use the REL for Lucario ported over R.O.B.

There may be graphical glitches playing using both R.O.B. and Lucario in the same match however.
Also make sure the Mewtwo is Project M compatible

Top Bottom