• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dedede's Mecha Hammer...

WingedKnight

Smash Ace
I was wondering. Super Inhale would make the most logical sense for his B move, but couldn't it also work as a throw? Something akin to Yoshi's tongue-grab-spit-out throw? If that were the case, what else could his B move be?
I'm happy with all the King's moves! I woulda been really disappointed if he didnt have his jump (That cancelling sounds potentially complicated though) and his Waddle Dee Toss is great (I'm gonna fill the screen with the little guys just to annoy my friends). However, the Jet Hammer is by far his coolest, most unique move, a great addition to his range of abilties! Maybe some future Kirby games will feature it! ;)

RizardoLawless

Smash Journeyman
Why do people keep asking for some kind of hammerquake or something

How did that even come up? He never does that...

Why would that be expected at all?
You don't know about the Hammer quake!? You know, the one in pretty much all his games in which he spams slamming his hammer onto the ground in front of him? Thats the ultimate Dedede move!

Top Bottom