• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dedede's forward B can get explosive.

Izaw

Smash Ace
Hello

I looked at the fight between Dedede and Ike and i noticed that Dedede can throw random stuff with his forward B. Of course he can throw a Gordo and a Waddle Dee or whatever. But take a look at this:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BgQgkiTWSv8&feature=related

Look at 2.20 when it says sudden death. You can clearly see Dedede's throwing an explosive crate!

LotusMyuushin

Smash Apprentice
What strikes me weird is that it looks like he throws something that turns into a crate. Maybe it's just a Waddle Dee together with a spawned crate.

hamtier

Smash Rookie
in 2:20 its just dedede swallowing ike clearly.
but somewhat earlier he trows something alright but it landed on the platform making it dissapear for some reason.

Archenyte

Smash Journeyman
in 2:20 its just dedede swallowing ike clearly.
but somewhat earlier he trows something alright but it landed on the platform making it dissapear for some reason.

I think he means somewhere around 2:22. The part where this Waddle Dee looking thing he's throwing turns into an explosive crate.

I don't think the explosive crate is going to be very useful anyways because I've seen a video where you need to hit the box many times for it to explode but I think it does damage then if you throw it.

Top Bottom