• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dededemocracy - A Dedede Combo Video by H@wK

Nitoheilapine

Smash Apprentice
We're still in the American release month of Brawl, so the vid is good since it's early. Also guys stop whining about the non combos, it was more of high light video and a good one at that. Good work.

Corigames

Smash Hero
Whoa! I'm blown away! How did you manage to pull off that awesome combo with the grabs! Wait... what's that? He presses Z... ok. I'm following you so far. WHAT? HE PRESSES DOWN?!?!?! THAT'S A LOT OF CRAP GOING ON!!! What?!?!?! There's more? YOU HAVE TO RUN AND GRAB AGAIN?!?!?!

Dude, you win. Z, down, Z, down, Z, down, etc. is too great for me.

Plus, getting hit in a combo means there was a C-C-C-Combo Breaker...

SiSiMeN

Smash Rookie
Whoa! I'm blown away! How did you manage to pull off that awesome combo with the grabs! Wait... what's that? He presses Z... ok. I'm following you so far. WHAT? HE PRESSES DOWN?!?!?! THAT'S A LOT OF CRAP GOING ON!!! What?!?!?! There's more? YOU HAVE TO RUN AND GRAB AGAIN?!?!?!

Dude, you win. Z, down, Z, down, Z, down, etc. is too great for me.

Plus, getting hit in a combo means there was a C-C-C-Combo Breaker...
Dont get too angry there lol, there is cheapness everywhere, you just have to find a way around it.

Corigames

Smash Hero
Dont get too angry there lol, there is cheapness everywhere, you just have to find a way around it.
I'm not mad/angry. I'm just saying most of the video contained the same thing. That one move that anyone can pick up and preform on a lot of people. I was unimpressed because of it.

Samus-T

Smash Lord
lollerblades i love all the skillful infinites and chaingrabs. give me a week and i can come up with something better than this XD

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
rofl this vid is 222222222222 good. That's no compliment. It's ****ing hilarious how you call this a Combo vid.

Chaingrabbing isn't a combo...it's ****ing CHAINGRABBING! OLOLOLOLOL. Single hits aren't combos either. It's a strange world we're living in when Gordo kills are combos. OMFG I'm near in tears due to the sheer stupidity of this video.

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
dont worry, ill make an amazing d3 combo vid that will bring you tears of joy :D
Friend, I do not doubt it. I'm near tears now, knowing I'm not the only one who realizes and understands the unsatisfactory nature of this video.

I await your video. :p

Top Bottom