• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DED ledge stall

ShadowGanon

Smash Lord
Does anyone know how safe this is?
Extremely unsafe considering you can only use it once before having to touch the ground again otherwise you just fall to your death (and if you used DED for recovery, you can't use it to edge stall at all). However, for that first time it's decently safe. Probably better off learning to Hax dash, though.

Last edited:

Ghetto Blush

Smash Apprentice
Extremely unsafe considering you can only use it once before having to touch the ground again otherwise you just fall to your death (and if you used DED for recovery, you can't use it to edge stall at all). However, for that first time it's decently safe. Probably better off learning to Hax dash, though.
I'm only talking about frame data here.

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
I'm fairly certain I know what Hax dash is, but I'm going to ask anyway. What is it?

ShadowGanon

Smash Lord
I'm fairly certain I know what Hax dash is, but I'm going to ask anyway. What is it?
Go here and scroll down to Ledgedashstall. Definitely a harder tech, but if feels awesome when you can do it consistently. I use it on Ganondorf periodically and you should be able to do it with Roy. The advantage of this ledgestall is that it is not affected by the 5 ledge-grab invincibility limit and most of the cast can do it if the player is skilled enough.

WARNING: It's hard to do and you WILL SD many times.

Top Bottom