• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(Deconfirmed)Patch 1.0.3 May Fix R.O.B.'s Eyes!

Trekkerjoe

Smash Journeyman

As far as I know, a balance patch is due to be released alongside Mewtwo. In his own trailer, He basically bodies ROB in one of the clips. Of course that's bad, but guess what was fixed? That's right, ROB's eyes seem to animate properly! If this is true, then ROB's combat efficiency has just gone up 210%!

Please let me know if you happen have any evidence that solidifies/dismisses this groundbreaking discovery!

Trekkerjoe

Smash Journeyman
In the current version, ROB's eyes don't animate in the multiplayer modes. Try going into training mode and hitting ROB, then try it in regular smash. If you are watching his eyes you will notice that his eye's flash green during his flinching animation in training, but not in regular smash.

Last edited:

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Oh Please! Also its 1.0.3 on the Wii U version I believe where the issue exist.

1FC0

Smash Lord
Yay looks like confusion finally got usable! Too bad I will prolly not be getting Mewtwo, since I only use the 3DS version.

Blue Ninjakoopa

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BlueNinjakoopa
3DS FC
3265-5187-8163
I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed this. R.O.B. should also have "matrix eyes" when he hits the screen during foresight.

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
I just noticed in Custom Stages that R.O.B. occasionally nods off when standing still. Please fix his eyes!

Blue Ninjakoopa

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BlueNinjakoopa
3DS FC
3265-5187-8163
Ugh. That's stupid, why would they lead us to believe it was fixed? R.O.B. please.

Blue Ninjakoopa

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BlueNinjakoopa
3DS FC
3265-5187-8163
There aren't any details, but considering how much content there'll be (if the leaks are any indication), I wouldn't be surprised if there was a patch.

I really hope R.O.B.'s eyes get fixed. They're my favorite thing about him.

Top Bottom