• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Decisions Decisions...

RenegadeRaven

Smash Ace
I'm sorry if I annoy anyone with this thread, but I want to know who would be better for a tournament that's coming up. I want to win because it would probably be my only chance at getting a Wii, or even Brawl.

Well anyway, I was wondering if I should enter with Falco or Link. I like them both, and I will be maining both of them, after Sonic. But I don't know which would be a better choice for a tournament.

Why Falco and Link? Well they were my melee mains and I figured they'd be easy for me to pick up on. Also I believe Final Smashes are going to be the only items on.

Any recommendations? >_>

I'll be posting this in the Link section as well.

Dustero

Smash Journeyman
I don't know if you could use Falco since he needs to be unlocked. We might only be allowed to use the starting roster in the Gamestop tournament. I suggest you use Link, even if you could use Falco, since he was not changed as much as Falco was.

I myself am using Mario, even though I am also very good with Falco.

Top Bottom