• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Dec 19, 2014] IRFI! 1.0 (Evansville, IN)

The Cheese

Smash Cadet
I'm Really Feeling It! is an unranked Sm4sh Wii U League with members in the Evansville Metropolitan Area. IRFI! 1.0 is our inaugural bracket, kicking off what promises to be a year filled with Sm4sh hype.

It's an invite-only event, as the league has an integrated point ranking system. We'll be having events throughout 2015, fighting to be #1 by the end of the year, ultimately proving who is the league's top Sm4sh player.

I hope it's me.

The future is ours to decide!

Treuce

Smash Cadet
NNID
Treuce
3DS FC
2509-1348-8615
Anyway I can get involved on this. Just moved to Owensboro and I'm a very competitive player.

Treuce

Smash Cadet
NNID
Treuce
3DS FC
2509-1348-8615
I'm Really Feeling It! is an unranked Sm4sh Wii U League with members in the Evansville Metropolitan Area. IRFI! 1.0 is our inaugural bracket, kicking off what promises to be a year filled with Sm4sh hype.

It's an invite-only event, as the league has an integrated point ranking system. We'll be having events throughout 2015, fighting to be #1 by the end of the year, ultimately proving who is the league's top Sm4sh player.

I hope it's me.

The future is ours to decide!

Even if I can't join the ladder I'd love to play with you guys locally. PM me if there is a certain place/time you all meet up.

viperboy_74

Smash Master
There's a facebook group that's really, really active for Evansville called Kneebash, if you're not aware, it's a really growing scene. They're also doing a tournament on 1/24 that's looking pretty sizable.

Here's a link to the tournament, you can find the Evansville group from there, I know they play weekly or biweekly
https://www.facebook.com/events/1594333150797036/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming

Treuce

Smash Cadet
NNID
Treuce
3DS FC
2509-1348-8615
If you're looking for a real competition, Kneebash and Evansville Esports' Smashville tournaments are the way to go.

Thanks, i joined the group off of vioerboys post and another guy has spearheaded a local scene with a weekly tourney. I'll be going to the event on the 24th and look forward to playing viperboy.

Top Bottom