• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Debug Mode additions

Taytertot

Smash Ace
Hopefully there isnt a better thread that i should be posting on for this. I didnt see one.

So i wanted to make a thread for people to post thoughts on things that could be added to debug mode to make it even more useful though im not exactly sure how much more could be added.

There is, however, an addition that id like to see that doesnt seem to exist as of 3.6, which is toggling hurtboxes on/off so that you can see where a hitbox will connect to the other characters hurtbox (correct me if im just dumb and its already apart of debug mode). I know that the hitboxes allow us to see most of whats going on in order to perfect one's spacing but personally it would really help me to visually see the character hurtboxes that im connecting with (and to add onto that maybe having some sort of hue coloring differences between the head, body and legs/feet of a character because iirc that makes a slight difference in trajectory).

CORY

wut
BRoomer
Iirc, they don't have hurtbox viewing because they don't have any graphic they can repurpose to fit the pill shapes a lot of characters use.

I think the hitboxes are repurposed shields, which lets them change size and color easily.

Taytertot

Smash Ace
Iirc, they don't have hurtbox viewing because they don't have any graphic they can repurpose to fit the pill shapes a lot of characters use.

I think the hitboxes are repurposed shields, which lets them change size and color easily.
oh well thats unfortunate. itd be really helpful to see where the hurtboxes actually exist since they are sometimes slightly different then what id expect.

Top Bottom