• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Debate Hall Confusion 9/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cs_Nexus

Smash Apprentice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koskinator View Post
3. There were 3 planes that crashed that day. 1 hit 1 world trade center, 1 hit the pentagon, 1 landed off course in Shanksville.
4. Only one plane hit a world trade center, yet both of them collapsed.
Actually, 4 planes crashed. Two planes hit the WTC, one in each tower, that's why they both collapsed.

Comment:
JUST SO YALL know!

Only 2 planes were crashed, but 4 buildings fell, and a hole was made in the ground somehow!

Jellybelly

Smash Ace
Strange thread...

But on a related topic, where were you when you found out 9/11 had happened? Came home from school (UK) and my bro told me that a plane had crashed into the wtc. I thought

" A)That a little plane had accidentaly flown into one.
& B)Thats random that he would tell me that news"

Switched on the news and there it was. That was a historic moment (though not a good one.) In the 60s/70s people use to ask where you was when Kennedy was shot, I guess this is our generations iconic tragedy.

Mic_129

Smash Clone
BRoomer
So, if only 1 plane flew into one of the buildings, what was the thing that was recorded flying into the second tower, hmm?

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
ALIENS

ALIENS and MORE ALIENS

Cs_Nexus

Smash Apprentice
Strange thread...

But on a related topic, where were you when you found out 9/11 had happened? Came home from school (UK) and my bro told me that a plane had crashed into the wtc. I thought

" A)That a little plane had accidentaly flown into one.
& B)Thats random that he would tell me that news"

Switched on the news and there it was. That was a historic moment (though not a good one.) In the 60s/70s people use to ask where you was when Kennedy was shot, I guess this is our generations iconic tragedy.
I was in my bed and my alarm for school went off.
At that point in my live I actually watched morning news.

I watch the second one hit LIVE I believe.
Then all day, in school, they showed the brainwashing Channel 1 footage.. BLAH!!!!
6 hours of terrorist this!
terrorist that!.. garbage!

Then 6 years later after the brainwashing wore off...
I actually started looking into it.
Result:: READ FIRST POST!

On 7/7/05 LONDON had the same situational attack.

PROBABILITY OF DRILL AND TERROR ATTACK COINCIDING BY CHANCE (10yr mean):
One chance in 3,715,592,613,265,750,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

Estimate of Grains of sand in the whole world:

-http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=viewArticle&code=HAS20050714&articleId=696

BOTH were inside jobs.

Eriatarka

Smash Journeyman
I got into my dads car after school to go home and he told me 'Terrible things are happening in the world'. Those words are gonna stick in my head forever, it was just so surreal..

And no London and the WTC were not "inside jobs".. Thanks to the X-Files I love those 'the government are out to get us!!'-style conspiracy theories, but this.. no.

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
i remember somewhat where i was. i was in 5th grade and a classmate of mine ran from his house to school (he lived behind the school) and told us all that the WTC had fallen. our parents were called to pick us up from school and i went home, somewhat oblivious to the situation being the young 10 year old i was.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I remember it in sixth grade, though our school didn't tell us. One of my friends had a radio with him he listened to and found out, then told us. Though he only heard part of it and claimed that Terrorists had taken over the WTC. Eh, I asked one of my teachers and she told me to not talk about that. We were never told.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Incidentally, Jesse Ventura was on Hannity & Colmes yesterday and The Colbert Report the day before to promote his new book, "Dont Start the Revoultion Without Me," in which he talks about 9/11 conspiracy among other things.

On those two shows, he went into depth about the wide range of topics in his new book, including talking about his scenario on if he had entered the presidential race this year, talking about how America has become a fascist state, and talking about how the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center were physically impossible. He cited facts such as how while only 2 planes hit the WTC, 3 buildings collapsed. He stated that this was impossible because the planes only carried jet fuel, which is primarily kerosene, which does not burn hot enough to burn metal like that. He also stated that it was a physical impossibility for the towers to fall at the speed of gravity like they did (and were caught on tape doing), if they had only been hit by the impact of the planes.

It was a little much for me, considering the stigma that has been attached with 9/11 conspirators being "anti-American." Though the hosts of the respective shows spoke to Ventura like a man instead of pointing guns at him or shutting him up like they do to regular 9/11 conspiracy talkers... probably both because he is a former governor and he could kill them with one hand tied behind his back.

On the topic of where I was when the attacked happened, I was in seventh-grade gym class playing basketball when one of the coaches whistled and told us all to sit on the bleachers. It was pretty awkward because he looked so somber. When he wheeled out the tv, we all just watched as they replayed footage of the second plane hitting the buildings and the news hosts informed us of the multiple plots. For the rest of the day it was very hard to have class, because most of our professors talked about Political Science or the attacks.

Does anyone read the Debate hall topics that aren't debaters?
I read the debates all the time, and I even applied for temporary debater for a bit. Once I had access to the room, however, I was slightly put off by the realization that the majority of everyone sides with each other on every topic unless it's ridiculous subject material. Everything that needed to be posted had been or would be posted soon, so I just stagnated until my access was removed.

This post is so screwy, what with the nodes flaring and all.

Cs_Nexus

Smash Apprentice
I got into my dads car after school to go home and he told me 'Terrible things are happening in the world'. Those words are gonna stick in my head forever, it was just so surreal..

And no London and the WTC were not "inside jobs".. Thanks to the X-Files I love those 'the government are out to get us!!'-style conspiracy theories, but this.. no.
Im gonna try not be rude!
But In life, if your gonna call someone a lier youd better have proof or a source!

YES! they were both "Inside Jobs"
I can tell you this go to FBI's most wanted and Osama is not wanted for the 9/11 attacks
Why?
The FBI has simply stated there was no concrete evidence linking Osama and the 9/11 attacks.
Hmm who is responsible?
I know, Inside elements of our government!
Weather they did it or allowed, It was their fault plain and simple.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I was in seventh grade at the time. We got a phone call from my brother who lived in Hawaii at the time. Why he was up so early in the morning watching news, I don't know. Anyway, we watched it for a bit before I took off to school.

Once I got there, every single classroom watched it for the whole 6 hours. They had set up an area in the library for 'emotionally distressed' kids and everything.

After I got home, I was so sick of the attacks that I watched Cartoon Network all day, as the little bar of text scrolled across the bottom, stating that we should tune into the nearest news channel.

Mic_129

Smash Clone
BRoomer
The conspiracy that's going on in here is worse, Cs_Nexus.

Eriatarka

Smash Journeyman
Im gonna try not be rude!
But In life, if your gonna call someone a lier youd better have proof or a source!

I wasn't calling you a liar, just disagreeing with you.
No I can't prove it wasn't a cover-up, I just don't have any good reason to believe it to be true. Especially not the London bombing, quoting some odd statistic certainly doesn't prove the two are connected.

Cs_Nexus

Smash Apprentice
I wasn't calling you a liar, just disagreeing with you.
No I can't prove it wasn't a cover-up, I just don't have any good reason to believe it to be true. Especially not the London bombing, quoting some odd statistic certainly doesn't prove the two are connected.
PURE Ignorance!!!!!

they are not connected OMG nuhb!
do you even know whoat... TF is wrong with your brain?
learn to read!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom