• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

death to lucas - prevent the apocalypse

Status
Not open for further replies.

borisbickcog

Banned via Warnings
we thought it was over.
we thought we had survived. but no.
the demon is back
for far too long we endured the suffering and torment of this young ruffian, spreading his filthy disease among the good hearts of men. can we pls nerf him 2 oblivion b4 he becums 2 op and chainshanks me zero to death then causes the loominatey to leap out of my monitor and pk ebola me because he is the embodiment of unclean nintendo sweatshop labour
basically

die in a well full of lucas

borisbickcog

Banned via Warnings
there is nothing funny. millions of africans die every day as a result of lucas op pk ebola

Ok no but seriously just let this thread die and take the posting to the social, just... don't let it be ****posting please. Let's just get along!

Also Drippy try not to flame yeah? This is an unnecessary thread but let's not let it devolve into something worse :135:

Spirst is offline I think otherwise moderation duties would be on point yo

Let's all just stop replying to the thread

Drippy

Smash Ace
Ok no but seriously just let this thread die and take the posting to the social, just... don't let it be ****posting please. Let's just get along!

Also Drippy try not to flame yeah? This is an unnecessary thread but let's not let it devolve into something worse :135:
I'm sorry I won't do it again :(

borisbickcog

Banned via Warnings
i would like to apologize on behalf of my autistic brother. he does not understand common ettiquette good day topkek ave a gud'n lads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom