• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dear Roy Forum(Trust me, you want to see).

FrozenRoy

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-1325-2408-7513
Hello, I am FrozenRoy. I'm not very good, but I'm going to Oc3. I main Roy(Mainly) and Y.Link(Secondly). So, when the character crew sign-up came up I signed up with the Roy Crew.

But guess what? No other Roy's have signed up! Can't have a crew with only one person now, can we?

So please, if you main Roy and are going to Oc3...Please join the Roy crew!

If your NOT going to Oc3, then I guess this topic a wee bit useless to you.

If you never heard of/Do not know about Oc3, then go HERE(And don't wait to long, the deadline to sign up is July 10th!): http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=99627

Crews Sign-up topic: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=107487

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
I signed up for the Roy crew. Kinda sucks that this forum has gotten so small. 5150 scared all the roy players away, I hate that *******.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
EDIT: I came to my senses and decided to stay with Roy. I almost 4 stocked the 2nd best in the state with Roy twice. Pretty epic matches, he was marth, just fyi.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Hahaha, yah, I didnt tell you the whole story. Lots of meteors and counters...but both times he came back and beat me, it was pretty **** gay.

Oklahoma is my state. Dont be fooled by the almost 4 stockings by me, South Paw (I dunno if youve heard of him, he seems to know a lot of pro smashers) regularly 2-3 stocks me, his **** fox and falco...too good.

Anyway, I was reading up on the character crew thread in the region forum, we need to find a crew captain. I vote NEO...if he shows. If not, since its only me and FR signed up, Ill be captain.

Metriod_Prime_Fusion

Smash Rookie
i main with samus but second roy as a backup against most samus counters. where this turny u spaek of if its close i will jion the crew.

Rage.

Smash Ace
Im pretty sure that Neo retired.
but if he did show up I dont know if he would join the Roy crew
because he does main Marth.
but if he did join the Roy crew than it would **** so hard

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
nah they got cancelled and they just did regional crews instead. (besides, they were pretty short on time because of problems that occurred on the first day.)

Top Bottom