• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dear Rob Users Everywhere

NessOnett

Smash Journeyman
With no all-encompassing explosions, R.O.B. barley qualifies as a challenging robot. But nontheless, i will stand with Ness and fight with honor against all who would stand against us. Ness has destroyed countless machines, and your kind will soon be added to that list.

T0MMY

Smash Master
CHARACTER BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!
10 Ness players vs 10 R.O.B. players Crew Battle style on wifi?

NessOnett

Smash Journeyman
I'll take slot #8 if nobody else wants it. My lucky number in fact, and i'd like to be more towards the end if ademisk is going to be near the front(spread the power around). Though given how much better Ness is than R.O.B, and how much better Ness mains are than R.O.B. mains, it seems unlikely that your side will even make it to me if i'm so low on the lineup. If you do though, do not expect to pass me.

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
NOOO! WHY ARE WE FIGHTING!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! CANT YOU SEE?!?!?!?!?!? NESS IS A RoBOT! THEY ARE TRYING TO PIT US AGAINST EACH OTHER!!!! THEY ARE TRYING TO KILL US ALL OFF!!!!

Top Bottom