• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

De throning certain character

Djsoundwaves108

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DeathJams108
3DS FC
0645-6246-3667
Alright im pretty much maining nearly half the whole smash roster but their are those certain character that people constantly use so profesional that they have no way of stoping them the main ones i see are diddy, yoshi, rosalina, mario, megaman, and the dreaded link/toon link arrow boomerang spammers any way of getting pass these characters

Ephemiel

Smash Cadet
You said you're pretty much maining nearly half of the roster, shouldn't you know their weaknesses by now?

Djsoundwaves108

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DeathJams108
3DS FC
0645-6246-3667
As a Lucina main, the Links are highly annoying to get in.
Ik they constanly use the arrows boomerang and bombs to space you out i dont use link so i would link to stop him with some of the characters i use

You said you're pretty much maining nearly half of the roster, shouldn't you know their weaknesses by now?
I dont main diddy donkey zelda links ganon peach luigi wario yoshi dedede meta knight falco Game and watch or duck hunt

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom