• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD pulled out a smash ball with side B

Bocks

Smash Apprentice
so me and my friend are playing, 3 stocks no items on battlefield. NOT ONLY are item drops switched to none, but items are switched to all off, have way through the match my friend pulls out a smash ball, he said he just pressed side-b, this isn't a joke im not a noob, has anyone seen this happen / is there already a thread about this?

Waddle

Smash Ace
Only way is that one of your item things is on. It's IMPOSSIBLE for you to get an item as long as you set it to None and All Items OFF (unless you're Peach). Go double check.

Konwukulups

Smash Cadet
This happened to me during an online 2v2 w/ friends match. I threw a clock. We were hosting, so we checked the options afterwards and items were turned as far off as possible.

Drater

Smash Rookie
Oh it's legit alright. I've pulled smash Ball capsules on my friends twice so far. Just yesterday I threw a capsule with a ray gun in it and laser locked my friend to death :laugh:. Items are never off with Dedede. muahaha

Bocks

Smash Apprentice
if you really cared whether anyone else had seen it then you would have searched. this isnt a **** chatroom.
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

theGreatDekuTree

Smash Journeyman
yeah man this happened to me too, once i threw out a pikachu, pikachu then threw out bill cosby, & bill threw out a dancing crocodile with pants on,
but i had all huxtables off, and set all items to none.

mabie i shood maek a threds???

Rainbow TroUt

Smash Cadet
BOTH people have to have items turned to off. I wish every time you clicked into this forum a warning would pop up about posting this played out topic...I've played about 250 matches and I've yet to throw ANYTHING but what I'm supposed to.

Doopliss_Swe

Smash Journeyman
Only way is that one of your item things is on. It's IMPOSSIBLE for you to get an item as long as you set it to None and All Items OFF (unless you're Peach). Go double check.
No, i'm 100% sure that Items was as of as possible when I did it.

supercake

Smash Apprentice
jeses ****christ people shut **** mouths. this has been potential to be broken tech and you ***** keep throwing sticks at everyone. I WILL B REAK THE SMASHBALLERS TECH AND MAKE DDD GOD TIER WATCH IT HAPPEN!!!

Top Bottom