• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD combo vids

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
So, im not sure if this belongs in the video archive thread or not, but I decided to make its own thread since i figured those are more oriented for actual sets.

Anyways, I'll make a combo video, sometime within the time span of this month. I have all the material, I just have a very tight schedule with school so I can't find much time.

I still need to think of the theme of the video though, (music and title). I got a couple of ideas but haven't decided yet. Most of these matches are unreleased matches of mine, so a lot of fresh vids. In the vids, ive got matches w/ ryo,chu,mvd, among others.
But yeah, will keep u guys alerted to the progress of the video. This is my contribution to bring this place back from the dead.

Doc King

Smash Lord
I got some cool video footage of pretty cool combos. Can I give them to you?

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
well if its already uploaded to youtube, you can put the links here. If your saying they're just saved on to the wii, I can't get to them right now.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
Hmm haven't got around to working on this although I now know what song im going to use. Will try uploading this video around mid october.

Top Bottom