• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DC vs Marvel | Victory!

BarDulL

Town Vampire
if we can determine gorf is lying, that'd be great. but scary's idle gameplay and lackluster content is grinding me up a wall

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
I don't understand the reason to pick Chaco at all. Like, the intent seems like it's there but already knowing that Chaco is a hider and also with him being one of the main people with the shield, why the Chaco choice?

Marshmellowman

Macman|marshy
a beam of light engulfs red ruy. he is once again lynched at a majority for d2 n d3!

Chaco takes one less vote from the majority to be lynched!

Gorf (5): Red Ryu, KWK, Murderbush, Gheb, Joker
Beat! (1): Chaco/Rake
Scary (1): Bardull

Not Voting (3): Scary, Gorf, Beat!

Deadline is 9/13 11:59:59 PM EST. With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch!

[collapse=voting log]
1. #HBC | Gorf => KWK > Bardull > Chaco > KWK > Ruy > BSL > KWK
3. Beat! => Chaco > Chaco > unvote > KWK > unvote > KWK > Red Ryu
4. adumbrodeus => Murderbush > Ruy > Gorf > KWK
5. Chaco => Gheb > Gorf > KWK > KWK > Murderbush
6. Gheb_01 => KWK > Gorf > KWK > adumbrodeus > Rake > adumbrodeus > Beat! > Gorf
7. Kreative Whiz Kids (Potassium/Sokr) => Joker > unvote > BSL > Rake > unvote > Red Ryu > Rake > Murderbush > Gorf > adumbrodeus > murderbush > Gawgoline
8. #HBC | BarDeezy => Evil Eye > Gorf > Joker > Gorf > unvote > adumbrodeus > Beat! > Scary
9. mUrDeRbUsH (Raziek/#HBC | Ryker) => Chaco > Gorf > Ruy > Gorf > BSL > Gorf > Gorf
10. JeXs => Rake > BSL > KWK > Murderbush > Gorf > Joker > adumbrodeus > Murderbush > Joker > Bardull > Murderbush
11. Wots All This Then? (JDietz43/Orboknown) => Murderbush > Scary > Murderbush > unvote > KWK > unvote > KWK
12. #HBC | Rake. => JeXs > KWK > KWK > beat!
13. #HBC | Joker => KWK > KWK > KWK
14. #HBC | Red Ryu => Gorf > Chaco > unvote > Ranmaru > unvote > Scary > Gorf
15. #HBC | Scary => KWK > BSL[/collapse]

BarDulL

Town Vampire
i don't get why gorf chose chaco and himself. the math really doesn't add up in the sense that chaco wasn't going to be targeted by anything since he presumably had the shield, and scum wasn't going to target gorf because gorf's slot has been under scrutiny all game.

like, why busdrive yourself and chaco if you could choose someone who you think is scummy in order to busdrive them?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
the likelihood of someone targeting gorf with a town ability was a lot more probable, but obviously not a killing ability since chaco had the shield, which is actually what ended up happening; gorf redirected an ability that has been used in a pro-town manner so far directly at chaco. the scum intent seems a lot more evident and available than the presumed town intent.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
it makes perfect sense for Gorf to have targeted himself and chaco, because anyone trying to hit him with abilities is going to hit chaco, which isn't going to give town any info.

The only part that's ****ty is that it would be so easily traceable, because we just figured it out in a couple hours of it happening. My guess would be that he didn't expect anyone who hit him to claim so quickly. Now he's trying to throw **** on Gheb's slot for having a "scummy" ability. Like, really? Gheb's Indy now? in an all PR game, run by marshy, he's an indy, and that's his power?

get ****ed outta here

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
gorf when did you get at joker and rake, timeline wise? Day, approx timeframe?
cant give exacts cuz of the previous scenario you went through with the mod, but it was on august 29th. idk if its cuz im on mobile but i cant pull up a time, just the date. if i can pull it up on a comp lemme know n ill switch to a comp n get @ the thread

I don't understand the reason to pick Chaco at all. Like, the intent seems like it's there but already knowing that Chaco is a hider and also with him being one of the main people with the shield, why the Chaco choice?
i didnt know chaco was a hider; all i knew was that he can confirm himself as town.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Alright, so here's the new problem if we are disliking Gorf.

Gorf says he has the shield. Assuming we decided to lynch him means we are also destroying the shield. What do?

i didnt know chaco was a hider; all i knew was that he can confirm himself as town.
Dude, he claimed it with a nice large post and everything. Pretty hard to miss unless this was during the time you were banned. Even so, pretty hard to miss bro.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
like it just seems so anti-town to redirect abilities from chaco to yourself instead of someone you find to be scummy. like maybe between jexs and scary would have been a good choice. kinda lame example cause well jexs is dead already, but the point is that everyone had jexs as town, whereas scary is (or should be) popping up on people's scum radar. chaco wasn't going to be targeted because he was the shield, so...wtf?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
had the shield*

do the items really get destroyed when someone gets lynched? lol what a horrible situation...gorf damnit

BarDulL

Town Vampire
gorf, if you're scum, just self hammer. if you're town, pass on the shield to ruy, but you're probably dead anyway no matter what.

toasted walrus more like roasted walrus, gimme dat walrus meet nom nom nom ;3

BarDulL

Town Vampire
basically ANYTHING that targets a bus driver target is redirected to the other target. in this case we have to assume that ruy tried to give the shield to chaco, but gorf ended up getting it instead because of the bus driver ability.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
it makes perfect sense for Gorf to have targeted himself and chaco, because anyone trying to hit him with abilities is going to hit chaco, which isn't going to give town any info.
my point was that it makes pretty much no sense for gorf to target himself as town. i thought you were directly disagreeing with me by saying it makes perfect sense, to which i had to put you down like the joker you are, lel

i'm glad gorf is finally going to be put to rest, this game has been rough so far with the lack of real content as of late.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Guys. Can't explain atm but I tracked gorf to the kill. Lynch him
...........................................................................................................................................................

you realize you're inadvertently condemning yourself, right

BarDulL

Town Vampire
btw, this pretty much means that joker is now on the table.

@mUrDErBUSh please be more active so we can clean up the board. this game just got so much easier as a result good grief

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
...........................................................................................................................................................

you realize you're inadvertently condemning yourself, right
Town back up. I backed up kwk and got a one shot of his ability yesterday and got nothing from jexs.
I used my one shot on gorf

Top Bottom