• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DC Smash Player Locator

Wuss

Smash Champion
carlos: I don't know what time. whenever It's over or we want to...
not sure, sorry. But i could probably give you a ride.

wait, does km really live on connecticut? that guy is so chill, he must smash again!

PuppetMaster12

Smash Cadet
Hey if any one of ya'll wanna smash sunday then give me a call at 202 329-1709 at some point before Sunday so we can work out details. Wuss if you could pick me up that would be great! And i could provide gas money if you need it. Also for anyone who goes to that thing on Saturday kick some *** and take some names.

PuppetMaster12

Smash Cadet
Hey guys sorry I have been away from SWF for a lil bit. And btw Yeksson you have been successfully added to the list and I apologize for the wait. And ETWIST51294 I need some more info from you and/or your friend before I put you guys down on the list. If you're not sure about the rest of what I need from you you can go back to the first page and read about it. Until then keep gaming you guys and I hope to some of you soon. Peace!

The Cunning Weasel

Smash Master
Hey guys sorry I have been away from SWF for a lil bit. And btw Yeksson you have been successfully added to the list and I apologize for the wait. And ETWIST51294 I need some more info from you and/or your friend before I put you guys down on the list. If you're not sure about the rest of what I need from you you can go back to the first page and read about it. Until then keep gaming you guys and I hope to some of you soon. Peace!
change yeksson to GryFx lol

Prodigal One

Smash Cadet
Yo, I'm a college student at Gtown. Hit me up if any of you DC guys want to play, I'm down whenever. We should try and solidify the DC smash scene and all that.

ps. I forgot my controller back home, so I might need to borrow one lol

Also, I'm a melee only guy :p

Aerial Zen

Smash Rookie
I'm Prodigal One. Decided to get a smasher tag. Yo Falcon Punch, hit me up if your around the gtown area, i have a setup in my dorm.

Top Bottom