• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Daytona Beach Finally Has a Scene!

AtmaIllumina

Smash Apprentice
My friends! I'm happy to announce that Daytona Beach has finally begun its development towards making a scene! We found a venue that is willing to host locals for both Smash Bros. Melee and Smash Bros for Wii U every Saturday at 1700 (5PM EST). All I ask is for some support from our Floridian neighbors. Daytona has come out to the main Florida majors and some other tournaments throughout the years so it'd be nice to have some support back from our friends. I'm not asking anything big... just tell your friends about us and come over if you ever want to play against our main players! Additionally, we have a larger monthly tournament in the works. Details are still being worked out for that tournament but Melee was just added to the list of games that are being streamed. We just finished our makeshift logo for the tournaments:

http://i.imgur.com/L7CerQZ.png
```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
The address to the local tournaments:
027 Nova Road, Suite 106, Holly Hill, Florida 32117

Also, here's the link to the Facebook page in case you want to check out the place and other info:
https://www.facebook.com/mygamersanctuary/

If there are any questions about how the tournaments are ran or anything of the sort, feel free to message me directly or contact the good people at Gamer's Sanctuary for more details. We are also open to suggestions so please feel free to contact us and get involved!

Right now we only have two setups for both Melee and Smash 4 so we kindly ask if people could bring setups to make the tournaments run more smoothly. More setups also means a way to warm up and have some friendlies going on.

Thank you for reading if you have made it this far and we hope to get some feedback from people.

-Atma

Top Bottom