• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dayton Ohio Smash

RedBeefBaron

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Redbeefbaron
Hey guys, I'm looking to organize some Dayton/Springfield Ohio Smash Wii U Players. I know that you guys are out there and having a scene a little closer than Columbus would be great. I live in Springfield OH, which is about 30 minutes from Dayton and an hour from Columbus. Let's see if there are enough players around here to get some locals going.

Edit:If something like this already exist please feel free to lock this and point me in the right direction, mods.

Last edited:

RedBeefBaron

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Redbeefbaron
Sup. I live in Miamisburg and we have a decent size scene. We are pretty much apart of the Cincinnati scene too since most of us travel to Cincinnati on Thursdays to Arcade Legacy to practice and get ready for tournaments. Follow this link and post in our Cincinnati/Dayton Smash group.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/cincysmash/
Do you have any non facebook community pages? I don't have facebook so I can't see that.

EMPEROR Eevee

Smash Cadet
If you guys are still polling on interest, I'd absolutely go! It sucks having no tourneys near cincy :(
No tournaments near Cincy? Dude, join the group. Between Dayton and Cincinnati, there is normally something going on during the week. Wednesdays @ Epic Loot in Dayton, there's a PM/Melee/Smash 4 tournament. Thursday, we all meet @ Arcade Legacy in Cincinnati for Friendlies and they also have Melee tournaments. Friday @ No Limit Gaming in Dayton, is another PM/Melee/Smash 4 tournament. There is also a Monthly called "The Cincinnati Smash Classic" that we just started, featuring PM and Melee. And @Today brought back her old tournament series, renaming it "Class is Back", which features Smash 4 and Smash 64. There's alot going on in our area(s), you just don't know, unless you join our FB Smash Group.

Heropon_Riki

Smash Cadet
NNID
yojo98
No tournaments near Cincy? Dude, join the group. Between Dayton and Cincinnati, there is normally something going on during the week. Wednesdays @ Epic Loot in Dayton, there's a PM/Melee/Smash 4 tournament. Thursday, we all meet @ Arcade Legacy in Cincinnati for Friendlies and they also have Melee tournaments. Friday @ No Limit Gaming in Dayton, is another PM/Melee/Smash 4 tournament. There is also a Monthly called "The Cincinnati Smash Classic" that we just started, featuring PM and Melee. And @Today brought back her old tournament series, renaming it "Class is Back", which features Smash 4 and Smash 64. There's alot going on in our area(s), you just don't know, unless you join our FB Smash Group.
Dude that's amazing! I didn't know about all this, I haven't had my request to the facebook group accepted yet!

EMPEROR Eevee

Smash Cadet
Dude that's amazing! I didn't know about all this, I haven't had my request to the facebook group accepted yet!
Don't worry, just add me on FB and I'll add you to the group. in the search bar, search "Paul Mitchell Eevee" and I should pop-up. My profile picture will be a picture of Beast Boy from teen titans go.

Heropon_Riki

Smash Cadet
NNID
yojo98
Don't worry, just add me on FB and I'll add you to the group. in the search bar, search "Paul Mitchell Eevee" and I should pop-up. My profile picture will be a picture of Beast Boy from teen titans go.
I added you, my name is Joe House on FB

RedBeefBaron

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Redbeefbaron
I sent a request to the facebook page too, my facebook name is Red Baron.

Kind of exciting to see there's already a scene close by.

Sorry I'm late to the party! @ RedBeefBaron RedBeefBaron I'm from Springfield too!
Nice! Yeah man if you're ever trying to smash hit me up. I have smash 4, melee, and PM.

Zad

Smash Apprentice
No Limit does Smash 4 on Fridays in Dayton and Epic Loot does Smash 4 on Wednesdays in Kettering. I'll be heading to Epic Loot today.

GroovySteve

Smash Rookie
Are there any scenes closer to the University of Dayton campus? Like within biking distance?

PrinceKek

Smash Rookie
Hey, I'm in the Cincinnati area and came across this thread.

Is the scene here mainly based out of Arcade Legacy, out of curiosity?

Top Bottom