• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Day of Reckoning, and...

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
Wii know nothing!

Sorry, but it’s kind of true. Nintendo’s press conference ended a couple hours ago, and they kept quite mum about the whole SSB3 deal.

This should perhaps come as little surprise, especially on the heels of news from Electronic Gaming Monthly (EGM for short) that SSB3 had in fact been pushed back to a 2007 release, after the Fall 2006 release of Wii. So it’s not totally shocking that we didn’t hear anything today, but it does beg the question: when <em>will</em> we hear something?

Right now, it’s tough to say. Rumors have been swirling for awhile that Nintendo could revive its Spaceworld Expo, but there’s little else to suggest that might actually happen. (The last Spaceworld was in 2001.) Such an event would certainly make a nice springboard for an influx of information on SSB3, but whether or not it’ll ultimately even take place has yet to be seen.

Of course, there’s also the off-chance that we might actually see something on the show floor once the actual expo opens tomorrow, but that seems unlikely. What we can say, though, is that once Nintendo does let something slip, we’ll bring it to you. ;)

D

Dark Link

why did you push it back until 2007 instead of this year you said this year! what is it do you need more time or something?

S

Shadow Mario

I am confused is it coming out this year or next year? I am so confused

S

smash fan #100000

I think that it would be the first launch of wii just like other 2 games

S

smash fan #100000

Maybe they will push the game more and more untill it is ready

S

smash fan #100000

but I know that if nintendo push back a game then it is for good and it will be just much better than what it had been doned if they had`nt pushed it so I`ll prefer to wait and see how the game is going to be done once pushed back even if they push it hundreds of times I`ll prefer to wait

S

Shadow

Some other people might not want to wait they may loose intest in the game if they wait that long

S

smash fan #100000

maybe, but when they see the game in a store ( but like 4 months later it was released)… an incomprensible and strange feeling wheel push them to buy it and all of their pasion for smash will return from the void and when they play the game they`ll say: “how did I live all this time?” and if they don`t then their just zombies that born from the daily routine and doesn`t have a life but aside its not to much time just until 2007, they have maded games that had been waiting to be realesed like 4 years like star craftf ghost for gamecube and they pu**** back like 2 years and finally cancel it and what about zelda twilight princess?? it was suposed to be realased in july from this years for gamecube but they pu**** back for november and now their going to realase 2 versions, for gamecube and for Wii and now with brawl they just pu**** back to make it better than what it was and te people who dont wait are incredible dedseperate and inpatient I`ll wait if I were you

S

smash fan #100000

Hey someone add me to they`re contacts list of msn my e-mail is: alfonsoleal10@hotmail and put your e-mail too please

S

smash fan #100000

…………I heat being in mexico I could`nt add you shadow, could you do an account in hotmail?

S

Shadow

I don’t know what else to do then I will try and email you instead ok

D

Darkness

okay what are all the characters that are going to be in Super smash brothers braw ????

S

Shadow

http://smashbrawl.com/gameinfo/characters/

http://www.smashbros.com/en/characters/index.html

there you go

D

Darkness

Okay Thanks! i know the characters that won’t be in the game are ” the ice climbers and young link . but are they still going to have pichu in super smash brothers braw like in super smash brother melee????????????????

T

The Mario fan Boy

Pichu, Dr.Mario and Y.Link have the highest chance of leaving just cause their the exact same person as their clones and the majority of the public agrees that they would much rather have more unique characters than multiple versions of the same one.

S

smash fan #100000

I think that finally I add you shadow… to my mai, if not, then I did`nt…

D

disability insurance

Mas a vida universal tem suas próprias desvantagens que stem primeiramente desta flexibilidade. A política falta a garantia fundamental que a política estará na força a menos que os prêmios suficientes forem pagados e valores de dinheiro não estiver garantido.

Top Bottom