• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dat Noob

Chaos Archangel

Smash Cadet
Just wanted to pop in and say sup guys! A Diddy Kong/Pit/Link/ and formerly Pokemon Trainer (sigh =[) main

Ryan.

Smash Lord
Lol at the title of this thread. Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your time here. I mained Pit in Brawl, although I'm not very good at playing competitively. :awesome:

Chaos Archangel

Smash Cadet
Ty! I never thought I'd be coming to a smash forum but with the online play looking to be much improved I'm looking forward to being able to speak to the people who I (hopefully) beatup! Also... Ridley for smash and my life is complete!

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Welcome to the boards!

My main of all mains are always Fire Emblem characters (not in 64 though for obvious reasons). Other than that, other characters I'm fond of are found in my signature. I must have certain ties to a character in order for me to want to use them, but that's just me :awesome:

Hope you enjoy your time here!

Chaos Archangel

Smash Cadet
Oh man, day 1 on the boards and I post threads that're already posted elsewhere and fail epicly. x_x Hows that for an introduction?

@ Hokori Hokori : I've actually never got to play Fire Emblem and always wanted to. Which game would you recommend?

JesseMcCloud

AKA Zessei, Herald of Fate
NNID
JesseMcCloud
3DS FC
3652-0660-4917
Oh man, day 1 on the boards and I post threads that're already posted elsewhere and fail epicly. x_x Hows that for an introduction?

@ Hokori Hokori : I've actually never got to play Fire Emblem and always wanted to. Which game would you recommend?
If you have a 3DS, Awakening is incredible. If you have a Wii and some coin, Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn (the "Ike" games) were also among the better titles.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Haha, don't sweat it. Things like that happen all of the time. And it was the thought that counted! Just wish we could get some more activity in the Bowser forums...

And I co-sign on Jesse's suggestions. There's no going wrong with those titles : )

Chaos Archangel

Smash Cadet
Do people here meet up and play Brawl online? Is that still a thing? If so.. I really wanna get in no that, may inspire me to dust off the Wii again

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Top Bottom